Key sponsors are sought for the concept to include perhaps an alcohol and soft drink supplier,
a confectionary sponsor, a clothing sponsor or financial services company, indeed, any operation seeking to reach the highly sought after ABC1 18 to 35 year old demographic.
PRIMARY SPONSOR ENTITLEMENTS
- Sole right to credit as the primary sponsor of the Party on the Piste - 2015 concept.
- Branding on all printed material associated with the events including advertisements, promotional material and posters.
- Branding on all material released to the press and media
- Branding on all radio advertising for the events ie. Andorra Presents...…in association with Andorra Tourisme
- Branding on all signage at the event.
- Branding in Bars
- Branding on Projections
- Branded banner sites around venues and resort
- Complimentary tickets for the VIP opening.
- Priority booking arrangement for additional event tickets.
- Sponsors logo on crew uniforms
- Sponsors branding on all merchandising produced for the event.
- Product stocking at all Arenas where applicable and subject to the agreement of Party on the Piste, during the nightclub sessions.
- Shared data information accumulated through the web site, ticket sales and club entrants.
This package will apply for the duration of the agreed term
The PR campaign will be broken down into several areas with the following objectives:
- International News awareness of the concept and events.
- Trade and business awareness of the sponsors association with the concept, Andorra and the resorts within it.
- Pre-emptive awareness based around the opening event and location.
- Listings in all magazines, regional newspapers, plus Teletext and Internet clubbing sites.
- Competitions to win 2 x Holiday tickets in 50 towns across the UK and Spain.
- Competitions to win via media competitions.
These objectives will be delivered through the following media,
based and utilised throughout the campaign at various stages,
to ensure sustained and widespread coverage.
- International Tabloid Press
- International Quality/Broadsheet Press
- Regional Press
- 100 x (1500 – 2000 capacity) venues across the UK and Spain.
- Ski and Snowboard Press
- Dance Music Press
- Consumer Press
- Lifestyle Press
- Female Press
- Male Press
- Youth Culture Press
- Trade – Radio & Music Industry Press
- Trade – PR & Marketing Press
- Trade – Leisure Business Press
- Regional – News / Sports / Entertainments TV
- Local radio stations
- Consumer – Sports, Dance & Lifestyle TV
- Internet – Clubbing Fanzines – Ents. Guides – sponsors websites
- Holiday Brochures – Tour operators
Party on the Piste - 2015
'VIP Competitions from Spain to the
Grand VIP Party'
Watch this space for new updates coming soon...